lundi 18 octobre 2010

STRIKE!

So due to new legislation France has taken upon itself to make this the most difficult week of my life!  That is a little small minded, it is difficult for everyone due to the strike in France.  I commend France for taking a stand. However, if you are a person living in Perpignan without a car getting around is challenging to say the least...a 40 minute walk to my school is not enjoyable at 7 am in the rain...
However my first week teaching at school was enjoyable and the children are very entertaining...also quite excitable.  Also, I bought sort of a gym membership and finally got my blood flowing--I am planning on going again today. Then tomorrow there is yoga!
Every Thursday I will be babysitting a little 4 year-old names Enzo, very sweet boy but we got off to a rocky start...it'll get better (i hope).  I'm hoping that 7 euros an hour is a good rate :P.
Lastly, I'm a little more brunette then I have every been--this was a happy accident.

1 commentaire:

  1. hye,this was suppose to be my best friend's blog address,how could it be you?
    any explanation

    RépondreSupprimer